- a one act play that explores digital gender performance while attempting to burn down the legacy of Bertolt Brecht
- originally written and performed at the National Theatre Institute’s theatremakers program
- read more about why Berolt Brecht was a piece of shit
The Watering Hole
- written alongside Willem Oosthuysen
- a 15 minute opera that swirls mythology and sacrifice while floating upon the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
- originally written for NYU-Tisch & American Opera Projects / performance postponed by coronavirus
- see an aria from the show performed here!
- read more about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- written alongside Erin Marie Hoerchler
- a short musical about the rise of feral hogs in the southern United States and how one particular man contends with their carnage
- Tisch Fringe Festival performance cancelled by coronavirus
- read more about the feral hog crisis
The Electric Forest
- a short play exploring technology and nature and rebirths and giving up
- written for RootBeer Occasion’s Living Room Stories, streamed Sept. 19 - Sept. 27